The Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser combines all the power and precision needed for timber frame applications and log home construction. Its powerful 10.5A motor provides 3200 RPM no-load speed to quickly create mortises and lap joints up to 5-1/8" length. Its razor-sharp chain provides clean and precise cuts, it also has a large base with an integrated clamping system for secure positioning and optimal control.
- Extremely sharp 21/32" wide chain for clean, precise cuts
- Portable and easy to operate with a weight of only 38.1 lbs.
- Powerful 10.5A motor providing a no-load speed of 3200 rpm
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8" length
- Maximum depth cut capacity up to 6-1 / 4 ''
- The base has an adjustable clamp for stable work with materials 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Integrated clamping system with a quick-adjust tension knob for added stability
- Clamping tension lever for a firm grip on the workpiece
- Plunge depth adjustment in 1/8 "increments
- Cut line indicator for precise positioning
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.