The Bosch GCG18V-20 18V Caulk and Adhesive Gun reduces fatigue and discomfort compared to traditional manual caulk and adhesive guns. It is equipped with a variable speed selector for a consistent bead size and easier caulk application for use with all types of adhesive. Its auto-reverse feature allows the piston to retract automatically when the trigger is released to prevent dripping and material overflow. It delivers a no-load feed of 21’’ per minute with 790 Lbs. of push force for use with high-viscosity adhesives including anchor adhesives in concrete.
- 9 application speeds for optimal control and adjustment according to the type of glue or caulk
- Variable speed selector with lockout switch for constant repetitive application without unintentional activation
- Auto-reverse features allows automatic piston retraction when the trigger is released to prevent glue or caulk from dripping
- 21'' per minute no-load application speed and 790 lbs pushing force for use with high viscosity adhesives
- Can be used and rotated on 360° for applications in hard to reach places
- Accepts different sizes of cartridges for using different types of glue and sealant
- Practical hook for hanging the tool between two uses
- Bare tool, batteries & charger sold separately
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.