When the boss took this small Triton belt sander in his hand, it reminded him the little train which he had played with when he was young. At first glance, one must admit that its ergonomic design gives a little “locomotive” look; but any comparison stops there.
- Strong, compact and lightweight (4.6lb/2.1Kg), the TCMBS goes perfectly in the palm of the hand, providing comfort and optimal control.
- The On-Off button is easily accessible with one finger and allows use in continuous mode.
- Its powerful 450W/3.5Amp motor offers an increased removal performance for the most common sanding work.
- It is equipped with a 2-1/2"x16" (64x406mm) belt whose tracking is ensured by a fine-tuning knob. Belt changing is made easy thanks to a quick release lever.
- Its flush side optimizes the sanding of edges and its small diameter front roller allows precision sanding in the most difficult places of access.
- Its 1115ft (340m)/min) speed is ideal for general light work both inside or outside; it has an exhaust dust outlet with adaptor for dust collector.
Buy this item and get free:
2 x TRITCMBS60G Kit of 3 belts 60x400mm 60 grit ($11.98 value)
The Boss has almost fallen back into childhood!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.