When the Boss took this small Triton belt sander in his hand, it reminded him the little train which he had played with when he was young. At first glance, one must admit that its ergonomic design gives a little “locomotive” look; but any comparison stops there.
- Its powerful 450w motor provides a 1115ft (340m)/min speed that is ideal for general light work
- Strong, compact and lightweight (4.6lb/2.1Kg), the TCMBS goes perfectly in the palm of the hand (9-7/8"x 4-1/8"x 5-7/8" / 255 x 105 x 135mm) and its rubber over-molded grip provides comfort and optimal control
- The On-Off button is easily accessible with one finger and allows use in continuous mode
- It is equipped with a 2-1/2"x16"(64x406mm) belt whose tracking is ensured by a fine-tuning knob and belt changing is made easy thanks to a quick release lever (3 belts 80-100-120 grit included)
- Its flush side optimizes the sanding of edges and its small diameter front roller allows precision sanding in the most difficult places of access
- A 1-½"(38mm) dia rear facing dust port allows to connect to a workshop vacuum
At that price, it’s an excellent compromise!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.