Fixed-base router equipped with a 2-1/4” HP – 11A variable-speed motor for uncompromising hand-free or table-mounted performance. Its “D-Shape” handle with built-in ON/OFF switch allows precise and safe control during free plunge applications. Its electronic speed control allows speed adjustments between 8000 – 24,000 RPM for perfect control with all types of wood.
- Powerful 2-1/4 hp – 11A variable speed motor (8000 – 24,000)
- Electronic speed control allows smooth constant speed under load
- Sub-base compatible with industry standard template guides
- Durable flat top design provides stability when changing accessories
- Soft start function for a smooth controlled start-up
- Includes one (1) 1/4” & one (1) 1/2” taper chuck with wrenches
- Quietest tool in its class at only 81 dB
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.