|Blade tilt:||Right 45°, Left 38°|
|Table size:||345mm(13-1/2") x 595mm(23-1/2")|
|Variable speed:||400 @ 1550 rpm|
|Motor:||1/2HP (1.3amp) 110v|
|Net weight:||30 kg(65 lb)|
21" Scroll Saw Pegas 90750
Delivery & Returns
The scroll saw is a great tool for beginners because of its simplicity and ease of use. Since it cuts on the down stroke, it’s a safe tool and the replacement blades are very affordable. It cuts fine kerf with excellent control in wood as well as in a wide range of materials like bone, carton, glass, laminate, metal, plastic, rubber, etc.
Hobbyists love scroll saws because they can make bookends, dovetails, fretworks, knickknacks, puzzle patterns and whirligigs. A scroll saw is indispensable for detailed work like inlay and marquetry.
The Pegas® scroll saw is a high-precision tool that, with minimal maintenance, will provide you with reliable service and great satisfaction for many years to come. Swiss in design, it is manufactured according to rigorous requirements and specifications and offers many valuable advantages:
- The head tilts rather than the table to achieve more precision, better control of the piece and maximum comfort
- Controlled by a rack and pinion system that allows to dial in an angle quickly and accurately, it also has a spring-loaded locating pin and matching holes for common angles (0°, 22-1/2°, 45°)
- The arm lifts to allow easy and rapid blade changes. This is a real advantage for fretwork
- The tensioning system at the back of the arm allows the same tension to be applied to the blade whenever it is changed
- Power switch and speed regulator are easily accessible at the front of the arm
- The saw comes with the revolutionary Pegas blade chuck heads PEG90300 that allow very quick blade changing without the use of tools. They hold blades securely while reducing vibration
- Upper and lower blade guard for increased protection
- The table boasts a thick, scratch-resistant coating that prevents corrosion and make the wood slide easier
- The dust blower combined with the clear dust shroud located under the table provide an efficient dust extraction through the 2-1/2"dia dust outlet
Boss’s advice: For beginners, match the speed with your ability to control the cutting until you feel more comfortable.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.