Committed to excellence, GROZ Corporation has gained international reputation for the quality and the precision of its engineering tools and for its competitiveness.
Among their wide range of products, the Boss selected this 3 way drill press vise for the following reasons:
- Manufactured from graded cast iron, this vise has a precision ground base and vise bed for smooth lateral movement of the movable jaw
- The fix jaw is machined with longitudinal and transversal prisms that allow for firm gripping of round pieces of different sizes
- Jaws have a 1/8"(3mm) wide special seat that facilitates retaining of low height work pieces
- It is equipped with a convenient “Unigrip” mechanism with spindle moving inside the handle thus allowing the vise to be tightened at any position on the table
- It has long clamping slots for quick adjustment on the table
- For right angle drilling along all axes with the same jaw setting, 3 mounting options are available such as standard, end face or side face
- The vise is 11"(280mm) long by 6-1/4"(160mm) wide and weighs 10 lbs(4.5kg)
- Jaws are 4"(100mm) wide by 1-3/16"(30mm) height and open up to 3-1/2"(95mm)
A sturdy, precise, versatile tool and at the right price!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.