Simonds has been making files since 1836 and has pioneered improvements of this basic and necessary tool. Simonds brand is unquestionably among the most respected symbols of quality and reliability in the industry. The red tang clearly identifies this famous brand.
This 8"(200mm) all-purpose file is one our most popular because it can suit a wide range of applications.
- Of rectangular shape, all sides are parallel in width and thickness
- One of its sides has a single cut pattern for finishing
- The other side has a double cut pattern for roughing
- One of its edges has a single cut pattern that allows to file both sides of a piece
- The other edge has no cut pattern to avoid altering the shoulder of a piece when filing
- The built-in handle provides maximum versatility
This file is particularly used in the woodworking industry for laminate trimming
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.