Most of the countersinks used in the industry are made from one piece and are designed for a specific screw size. You must then get a new one every time a different screw size is used. Versatile and unique, this countersink offers the following characteristics:
- Made of two segments, each one equipped with carbide tipped tooth that assures a longer tool life
- These segments grip perfectly over the drill bit and are held in place by two bolts
- The segments can fit all drill bit diameters from 7/64"(3,0mm) to 9/32"(7,2mm)
- This countersink can make a 90° clean cut either in wood, panels, plastic or other composite material
- A selection table included on the package will guide you in choosing the right drill bit for a specific job
Tip from de Boss: by installing it upside down on a drill bit, you will get a useful adjustable depth stopper at no extra cost
One only small tool and many uses!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.