For those who are limited in space or in their budget and for whom dust is a major irritant, Centurion offers this blade cover designed to be hung from the ceiling. In addition to providing a good barrier to user’s hands, it includes effective dust collection capability as well. The set consists of 2 elements:
- A blade cover made of a metal frame with translucent panels. The size is 16-½"(420mm) long x 3-½"(90mm) wide and it can accommodate a 10"(250mm) dia blade.
- A 3"dia tube that is equipped with a steel arm intended to support the blade cover. There are also two brackets to fix it to a wooden support previously made by the user. A 3"dia clear flexible hose is included to connect the hood directly to the tube. At the other end, a 4"dia suction hose can be attached.
- Suspended over the blade, the blade cover does not cling to materials like most protectors. It allows a 5"(127mm) high clearance above the table and can be locked in place according to the need
- No need to remove it when you want to rip narrow pieces or make rabbet or dado cuts
- It’s 3"dia dust-extraction hose provides effective performance. No dust escapes from under the cover
- There is no impact on the working space. Total weight is 13lb (6kg)
An low cost solution to safety requirements!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.