Conventional sanders usually leave scratches. This is why in the woodworking industry, they tend to use oscillating belt or drum sanders because the combination of rotation and oscillation up and down reduce sandpaper clogging and wood burning. It eliminates marks and removes greater material ensuring a fast and smooth finish and longer abrasive life.
Those machines are heavy, expensive and not affordable to the small guy. However, Triton has come up with this TSPST450 mini combination oscillating belt and drum sander that offers many possibilities for sanding small pieces.
- Powerful 450w motor that delivers 1925rpm, 1575fpm with the belt sander configuration and 58opm with a 5/8"(16mm) stroke
- Tool-less conversion from drum to belt makes changes quick and easy
- One ½"(13mm) dia sanding spindle and four rubber sanding drums (¾", 1", 1-½" and 2"/19, 26, 38 and 51mm) are included with one set of 5 table inserts and five 4-½"(115mm) long matching abrasives sleeves (G-80)
- All metal belt sanding attachment that converts in a 4"x 24"(100 x 610mm) oscillating belt sander (G-80)
- Large 17"x 16"(430 x 410mm) cast aluminum table with 0 - 45° front tilting section that provides great support and maximum sanding versatility
- Built-in sawdust collection port with one 1-½"(38mm) hose adaptor
- Modern design that offers an easy and convenient on-board storage that keeps all of the accessories nearly to hand
- Portable, it is stable and fits very well on a workbench thanks to its dimensions of 15-3/8"x 13"x 17-3/4"(390 x 330 x 450mm) and its weight of 29lbs (13kg)
An affordable and convenient combo!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.