There is no way to stop solid wood door from changing. Depending on the ambient humidity, it may expand, contract and even bow. If you need to fine tune a door or if you have to install a new one, the Bossdiscovered this door support stand that allowed him to whistle instead of swearing...
- Used as a third hand, it allows to securely hold a door on its edge while planning, drilling or routing a hinge recess
- Can also be used to a hold door in vertical position to help fit it into a frame
- Equipped with an adjustable clamp for 1-¼"(32mm) to 2-3/16"(55mm) thick doors
- Solid 6"(150mm) x 6"(150mm) x 24"(600mm) non-scratch base
- Maximum door weight: 120 lbs (55kg)
A perfect installation makes all the difference!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.