The Festool Edge Sanding Guide provides a professional quality finish without the need for a conventional stationary sander. Easily and quickly attaches to the ETS 125 REQ random orbit sander or to the ETSC 125 cordless sander (not compatible with the ETS EC 125 sander). Its intuitive and ergonomic design adapts to virtually any type of edge, corner, or curvature. Offers a versatile solution for flawless results in less time than traditional hand sanding.
- Allows precise and stable sanding of rough, painted or varnished edges without risk of tipping
- Adapts to surfaces 5 mm to 60 mm (3/16 "to 2-3 / 8") thick
- Adjustable sanding angle adjustment capacity from 43 ° to 92 °
- FES205491 plastic sliding base for working with wood or similar materials
- FES205492 sliding base with hook & loop lining for use of the velour peel away lining
- FES205493 velour peel away lining for work on delicate surfaces and workpieces
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.