Ideal for sharpening and maintenance of plane blades, chisels, TCT or HSS router bits, kitchen and hunting knives, this kit has all the essential elements to grind, hone and polish tools. It will provide a highly polished, sharp cutting edge with less time and effort compared to conventional methods.
- One 8" (200 mm) x 3" (75 mm) x 1/4" (6,5 mm) double sided 1000 grit fine (15 micron) / 300 grit coarse (50 micron) monocrystalline diamond bench stone. It is ideal for flattening chisels and plane blades as well as achieving a shaving edge in seconds. 1000 grit side prevents snagging on smaller tools and provides a honing finish suitable for carving tools. Designed to allow fast and clean stock removal, the 300-grit side is perfect for the flattening of Japanese stones.
- One 3.4 oz (100 ml) bottle of diamond abrasive lapping fluid suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Used instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95% and improves diamond performance.
- One leather strop with honing paste for optimal finish
- One heavy-duty fabric tool pouch to store the diamond stone.
- Non-slip mat & cleaning block.
Boss’s Secret: Do not apply unnecessary pressure; let the diamond do the work!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.