A Rich Heritage of Leading Technology & Lasting Performance
Mereen-Johnson is positioned to address the challenges that woodworking manufacturing operations will face in the future just as they did back in 1905. Although the design and manufacturing methods have changed since then, one thing has not changed, their goal to produce only the finest quality products, and back them with the premium customer service that has made Mereen-Johnson Machine Company a world class leader.
Mereen-Johnson provides innovative solutions with a complete line of stationary and moving blade multiple rip saws, Rip Optimizing and material handling systems, single and double end tenoners, CNC dovetailers, panel sizing systems, I-joist and other structural wood production lines, Ceiling tile production equipment, Door Sizing Lines, High Pressure Laminate Trim Lines, and the engineering capability to design and build complete rough mill systems integrated with vision optimizing systems.
FIXED ARBOR RIP SAWS MODEL 312-DC AND 400 Series
Fixed arbor saws provide the greatest production volume and reliability with the least amount of maintenance. Best for high volume, fixed width applications such as moulding and dimension plants using higher-grade materials.
Mereen-Johnson offers two series of fixed arbor saws to choose from; the Model 312 series saw is a high value machine for small to mid-sized shops and our 400 series saws which are designed for 24 hour production. The 400 series saws are available in 24", 31" and 40" width capacities.
- Guaranteed glue joint precision allows edge gluing directly after ripping
- Reduced moulder allowance reduces waste and increases your yield.
- Heavy duty cast iron and steel frame construction.
- Direct drive, high efficiency arbor motor.
- “Posi-Feed” bed with replaceable steel backed rubber inserts; available in 12”, 24”, 31, 40”, 52”, 60” and 96” width capacities for solid lumber and panel ripping applications).
- Power arbor hoist / Powered vertical pressure head adjust
- Bullet proof dependability with minimal maintenance keeps operating costs down and productivity up.
- TwistLock collars, the industry's fastest fixed blade positioning system.
- Laser stands and lights.
- Infeed conveyors and Pinch rolls
- Outfeed systems
- Rip optimizing systems
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.