Having a hard time matching a jamb when hanging doors? Porter Cable has got the right tool for you! This Hinge Butt Template Kit features spring-loaded nails that firmly drive 9 mm in the material and can be removed with a claw hammer. It is also equipped with end gauges at each end of the template to allow easy and precise positioning of the jig. Other features such as thickness pins to mount doors to jambs without jamb stops and a full-length locator with each template section will help you visualize exactly how to setup the jig for perfect results at all time.
- Offers a quick, simple and accurate solution when hanging multiple doors
- Provides the capacity to hang both 3 and 4 hinge doors
- 3 hinge template set up enables the routing of hinges on doors and frames between 6' and 7' in height
- 4 hinge template set up enables the routing of hinges on doors and frames between 7' and 8' in height
- Accommodates hinge sizes from 3" to 6", in 1/2" increments
- Accommodates doors of various thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2"
- Corner chisel accommodates square hinge corners
- End gages enable the simple setting of the distance from template to top and bottom of door
- Carbide-tipped router bit and template guide included for 1/4" radius hinges
- 5/8" and 5/16" radius hinge corners can be accommodated with the use of bits and template guides (sold separately)
- All metal construction provides long term durability
- (1) 4 metal hinge templates
- (1) 3 short steel rails
- (1) 2 long steel rails
- (1) Carbide-tipped router bit
- (1) Template Guide
- (1) Lock Nut
- (1) Corner Chisel
- (1) 2 Pairs of end gages
- (1) 8 Small thumb screws
- (1) 6 large thumb screws
- (1) Hex key
- (1) Instruction sheet
- (1) Carrying case
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.