Clamp Carriers, model SRX, are the ideal clamping solution for panels, stair components, rails, posts and architectural millwork.
The Clamp Carrier model SRX includes:
- Rotative frame according to the required configuration
- Hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic tightening tool with joystick control, and built-in torque control valve mounted on a sliding carriage moving across the front rest of the clamp carrier
- Hydraulic rotation motor and speed reducer with joystick forward/reverse control
- Valve for tightening torque calibration relative to material thickness and center to center spacing on clamps (as per pressure charts); for a perfect control over tightening pressure regardless of panel thickness
- Pneumatically actuated front rest and section support
- Panel flattener installed on a sliding carriage with flattering and release commanded by a manual rocking valve, downward force of the panel flattener up to 750 lb
- Light compressed air consumption of only 3 CFM
- Heavy duty clamps 2 ½"" or 3 ½"" by 32"" to 52"" opening, standard (acme screw) model, rapid change or at fixed position 8’’ wide jaw model
- 4"" or 6"" rocker plates for posts or blocks
- If needed, the clamp carrier can be equipped with single or dual tightening/panel flattener stations
- Hold-down: this accessory consisting of two welded telescopic tubes is designed to be inserted into the clamp above the material; it helps preventing thin stick, ¾"" or less, from popping-up while under pressure
- For added productivity and flexibility, Doucet SRX Clamp Carriers are available with the Robotic Operator, model RT100 the Robotic Loosener, model RL100 or the Twin Robotic Operator, model RLT100.
- RFID tracking device to follow and link it to your database for quality control validation
- Available for special applications for gluing linear arched panels; a new pivoting rocker plate has been designed that allows the moving clamp to follow the radius of the panel during clamping
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.