Not all handymen have the facilities, the space and the financial resources to equip themselves with a suitable saw for cutting panels. The "Master Kit" ACS3000W designed by Kreg allows to realize projects regardless of the size of the materials used.
The Master Kit is a versatile system that is able to meet most of your needs. Combining the advantages of a track saw with all the versatility of a multifunction work table, it offers accuracy, security and much more:
- Precision cutting system for solid wood, plywood, and panels
- Plunge saw and 62" guide track provide straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts anywhere
- Multifunction work table provides precise positioning and support of materials
- Fully equipped with integrated cutting guides, miter guide, bench stops, extension stop and measuring systems
- Versatility: for all your cutting needs and all types of materials
- Precision: make accurate, high-quality cuts with ease and repeatability
- Safety: work confidently with integrated safety features and anti-kickback protection
- Portability: set up and stow your system quickly for simple transport and storage
For big projects in small spaces!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.