Whether your workshop is large or small, sooner or later you will face space issues. This sturdy mobile base will let you move your machine out of the way whenever it is necessary. It will allow your workshop to be versatile and organized while maximizing space.
- Made of welded heavy gauge steel, it is strong, stable, has fixed dimensions and requires almost no assembling
- Maximum size capacity: 20-½" (52cm) x 21" (53cm)
- No minimum size capacity when a 3/4" thick cut to size plywood is fitted and bolted to the base.
- Features two fixed caster brackets and one convenient foot operated control pedal bracket for easy raising and lowering with sturdy swivel caster and two adjustable foot pads for better stability.
- Non-marking casters are 3"(75mm) dia. x 1-¼ wide
- Increases machine height by 7/8"
- Weighs 20 lbs (9kg) and can support up to 400 lbs (181kg)
NB: Check carefully size dimensions of your current machine to avoid headaches
Mobility means convenience!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.