We often hear that this or that device can serve as a 3rd hand in carrying out some work. Panel handling on a table saw may lead to contortions that can likely cause serious accidents.
Here is a small simple and brilliant device that can serve as a 3rd leg when it comes time to cut large panels.
- Consists of a metal bar covered with yellow epoxy paint that mounts quickly and easily to the edge of a saw table or to the fence rail
- Simply place bottom of panel in the hook (foot…) and flip the panel by lifting up
- Leverage allows easy loading of large and heavy panels
- The bar (leg…) returns to its vertical position when the panel is pushed against the fence
- Avoids accidental contact of panel with the saw blade and risks of kick-back
- Helps to prevent risks of injury to the back or to the body
- It is simple, works surprisingly well and will last forever
Why not to try a 3rd leg?
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.