3-1/4" Portable Planer Bosch PL2632K
The PL2632K 3-1 / 4 "Planer features a powerful 6.5 Amp motor delivering 16,500 RPM for fast chip removal and a flawless finish. The aluminum front section and the rear shoes are machined together to ensure precision. Equipped with Bosch Micrograin Woodrazor® reversible carbide blades, it also accepts optional high-speed steel blades. The planer is provided with a longitudinal guide that can be attached to each side of the tool and its chip extraction device can easily be directed left or right depending on the task at hand.
- High performance 6.5 A motor providing 16,500 RPM
- Edge-guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool and has protective shield that covers section of blade when not in use
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 3/32’’ (2.4 mm)
- Chip-ejection switch directs shavings left or right
- Equipped with a Bosch Woodrazor® micro grain carbide blade that resists nails and staples for longer life
- Machined aluminum front and rear feet after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Ambidextrous lock button helps prevent accidental starts
- Includes dust extraction bag, blade wrench and hard carrying case
5" Random Orbit Sander Bosch ROS20VSC
The Bosch ROS20VSC 5 In. Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. It is designed to eliminate swirl marks on the workpiece, thanks to an integral pad dampening braking system. Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment ensure firm grip of the disc during use. Additionally, the microcellular backing pad is pliable to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. With a comfortable soft-grip top and body design, this tool has variable-speed control from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM to match the speed to the task. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
- Integral pad dampening braking system to prevent swirl marks
- Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment
- Microcellular backing pad for smooth, fine finishes
- Variable-speed control to match speed to workpiece and task
- Adjustable from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM
- Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust
- Soft-grip top and body
- Low-vibration operation
- Sanding disc, vacuum hose adapter and carrying bag
- Hook-Tight™ hook-and-loop disc attachment includes over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of discs, up to twice the standard number of hooks
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.
5’’ Variable Speed Random Obit Sander Makita BO5041K Makita$149.95 $164.99