The Trend Air Stealth is a N100(Niosh) new generation safety respirator mask with a low profile ergonomic design that will benefit users in strenuous activities for extended periods of time. Ideal for airborne wood dust and all non-oil based airborne particles, mists and fumes down to 0.3 micron, it is the best performing mask on the market.
- Lightweight 4.7oz(135g), it is made with odor-free non-allergic high grade thermoplastic elastomer
- Compact, its low profile molds perfectly to the contours of your face and fits well under welding helmets, visors and safety glasses for clearer visibility
- Ergonomic and comfortable, it can be worn for a full day’s work thanks to its head and neck strap with quick release
- Unique protective grills that deflect larger particles away from the filters, improving efficiency and reducing clogging
- Large filter area that allows maximum airflow for low breathing resistance
- Twin Hepac® replaceable filters that provide with up to 99.97% filtration of airborne particles
- Large bottom positioned exhalation valve that virtually eliminates misting or fogging issues on your glasses or visor
Available in 2 sizes: see the selection guide above
STEALTH/SM => for small/medium face
STEALTH/ML => for medium /large face
So good that the Boss kept the sample for himself…!
Boss’s notice: The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is a U.S. federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related accidents and illnesses. The N100 standard requires that at least 99.97% of airborne particles be filtered by the device.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.