This Pegas® precision band saw is a world first using Pegas® bandsaw blades, the finest and most accurate ever produced to date. It's a unique concept dedicated to wood scroll work and intended for both amateur and professional users.
- Built of cast iron ensuring robustness and stability
- Powerful 3/4HP - 110V motor with integrated paddle On-Off switch with removable key at the front
- 14"(355mm) dia. balanced aluminum wheels reduce vibration
- 2 cutting speeds: 2295/3445 lin. ft. /min (700/1050 lin. m. /min)
- The 16" x 16"(405 x 405mm) machined and polished cast-iron table is 41"(1045mm) high and tilts up to 40°
- A 2-½"(65mm) dia. dust inlet is located directly under the work table for maximum efficiency
- Equipped with the famous Pegas® high precision guide system that allows to cut out the most complex shapes, curves and radius. It is made of 2 guides (top and bottom) fitted with a special ball bearing roller with two grooves to guide the blade. Each roller corresponds to the size of blade used. #9 and #11/12 rollers are included with the machine
- The blades measure 93-½"(2375mm) long and are available in various sizes ranging from 1 to 3mm. #9 and #12 blades are included with the machine
- Maximum cutting width: 13"(330 mm)
- Maximum cutting height: 6"(150 mm)
- Weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
Pegas®, the new way of scrolling!
Boss’ appreciation: The Boss has especially appreciated the speed of cutting and the exceptional level of finish obtained. Unlike a traditional scroll saw whose alternative movement from top to bottom can leave marks, the continuous movement in the same direction of the bandsaw blade accelerates the cut while producing a sanding effect. This is particularly noticeable on thicker parts (up to 6"/150mm).
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.