A Rich Heritage of Leading Technology & Lasting Performance
Mereen-Johnson is positioned to address the challenges that woodworking manufacturing operations will face in the future just as they did back in 1905. Although the design and manufacturing methods have changed since then, one thing has not changed, their goal to produce only the finest quality products, and back them with the premium customer service that has made Mereen-Johnson Machine Company a world class leader.
Mereen-Johnson provides innovative solutions with a complete line of stationary and moving blade multiple rip saws, Rip Optimizing and material handling systems, single and double end tenoners, CNC dovetailers, panel sizing systems, I-joist and other structural wood production lines, Ceiling tile production equipment, Door Sizing Lines, High Pressure Laminate Trim Lines, and the engineering capability to design and build complete rough mill systems integrated with vision optimizing systems.
You can now have the parts you need, when you need them, without sacrificing yield from your raw material. Mereen-Johnson offers a full line of selective ripsaws from one moving blade in combination with a gang sleeve to six fully shifting blades with edge hogging capability.
These three series of shifting blade gang ripsaws offer you more choices to meet your specific production requirements.
- The versatility of one to six shifting saw blades
- Fewer changeovers increases productivity
- Guaranteed glue joint precision allows edge gluing directly after ripping
- Reduced moulder allowance reduces waste and increases your yield.
- Heavy duty cast iron and steel frame construction.
- Direct drive, high efficiency arbor motor.
- “Posi-Feed” bed with replaceable steel backed rubber inserts.
- Bullet proof dependability with minimal maintenance keeps operating costs down and productivity up.
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
- High re-sale value and lowest cost of ownership
- TwistLock collars, the industry's fastest fixed blade positioning system.
- Laser stands and lights.
- Infeed conveyors and Pinch rolls
- Outfeed systems
- Rip optimizing systems
The model 524-DC/SR Series comes with up to four moving saws, making selective ripping more affordable. Now, a NEW two-arbor version of the Model 524 is available, arranged to edge lumber on first arbor and precision rip on the second arbor.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.