Most woodworkers work in very tight spaces or in a small shop. Whether it is located in the basement or in the garage, there are always compromises to be made when planning a large project. In small spaces, organization and storage are vital. Therefore, it is important to be able to reconfigure the space as needed for machining, assembling or finishing.
Mobility offers the convenience of being able to relocate machines easily allowing to use shop space more efficiently. This new mobile base from Centurion offers all the qualities sought by the demanding handyman.
- Strong heavy duty steel frame adjustable in 1" (25mm) increment that will hold firmly most of the workshop machines
- Flexible assembly; can fit square sizes from min 11" x 11" (28cm x 28cm) to max 35" x 35" (90cm x 90cm) or rectangular sizes from min 11" x 17" (28cm x 43cm) to max 19" x 51" (48cm x 130cm)
- 4 non-marking casters: two 3"(75mm) dia. fixed and two 2½"(65mm) dia. swivel
- 2 foot operated locking levers with 2 levelling feet will provide stability to the machine
- Total height of the machine is increased from 5/8" (16mm) when installed on the base
- Weighs 17 lbs (8kg) and can support up to 500 lbs (225kg)
The best way to make space!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.