This standard 14" (355mm) band saw is part of Steel City's "Professional" range, which features a sturdy welded steel frame that provides robustness and stability.
- Equipped with a powerful 1hp induction motor running on 110v (convertible on 220v) controlled by a On/Off built-in switch with emergency stop paddle and safety link
- Accepts 2565mm (101") long blades ranging from 1/8" (3.75mm) to 3/4"(19mm) wide (3/8"included)
- It offers 2 cutting speeds: 700m (2300ft) and 970m (3200ft) linear/min
- Equipped with two 355mm (14")dia balanced cast iron wheels with built-in rubber band; the bottom one is fixed and fitted with a cleaning brush, while the top one is adjustable with a fast-triggered adjustment lever and blade tracking knob. Maximum cutting capacity: 345mm (13-3/4")
- The saw is equipped with upper and lower blade guides fitted with support ball bearings and alignment Bakelite cool blocks for easy setting and maximum blade stability; the upper guide has a height setting that allows to cut up to 190mm (7-1/2") in height
- The 355x355mm (14" x14") polished cast iron table rests on two aluminum alloy trunnions and tilts from -10 degrees to 45 degrees; with a T shaped groove, there are a blade insert and a miter guide. The working height is 115cm (44")
- The hinged front panels open independently and a 100mm (4")dia dust port is located at the rear
- The trapezoidal steel support shape provides very increased rigidity which helps to eliminate any vibration
- Its space requirements are 180x67x45cm (71"x26-1/2"x17-1/2") and its total weight is 95kg (210lb)
- CSA approved, the guides adjustment and blade replacement are quick and easy
Quality and simplicity at a very affordable price!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.