If a package is apparently damaged, it’s your responsibility to refuse delivery and notify us immediately.
Before using the product, make sure it’s undamaged and that it meets your expectations. Otherwise, you can return it within 30 days of the delivery date.
Any product subject to a return must be in new condition, returned in its original packaging and include manual and accessories.
All returns are at your expense and can be made by the carrier of your choice or in store. Make sure to choose a service that offers insurance and signed documentation.
- Print a copy of the order confirmation and clearly identify the Normand code of the returned product.
- Specify the reason for the return (i.e.: Wrong product received, incomplete, defective, etc.) and indicate your expectations (exchange, reimbursement, credit to your account).
- Make sure to include in the original packaging, all the accessories, parts and manuals.
- Insert a copy of the order confirmation and the packing slip in the return box and return it prepaid to the following address :
752 Olivier RD
When we receive your shipment and proceed with our standard verifications, we will notify you by email.
In the case of a defect or a mistake of our part, Normand will refund the total value of your purchase, including original shipping costs. The total amount will be credited to the same account used for the payment.
This right of return applies to defective or non-compliant articles except in the following cases:
- The product has been misused.
- The product was damaged in an accident at the customer’s location.
- The item was returned incomplete (without original packaging, accessories or manuals, etc.)
- The 30-day period is exceeded.
Normand reserves the right to apply return charges depending on the situation.
This return policy applies EXCLUSIVELY to our regular line of products (equipment and supplies) on the www.normand.ca website. It doesn’t apply to equipment, machinery or to products labelled NON RETURNABLE.