Lightweight, compact, and impressively powerful, the CXS 18 HPC 4.0 I-Set drill driver set is specially designed for professional contractors, woodworkers and cabinetmakers seeking a tool that combines precision and maximum dexterity. Its D-handle ergonomic design puts the user in line with the bit for maximum precision and comfortable operation. Its brushless EC TEC motor with 13 torque settings provides superior autonomy and its built-in LED light provides efficient visibility in dark spaces.
- Powerful brushless EC TEC motor with 13 torque settings for optimal autonomy
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic design for increased comfort and performance in tight spaces
- The set includes a 3/8'' (10 mm) quick-release chuck, a 1/4'' (6 mm) right-angle chuck, and a removable CENTROTEC chuck
- Built-in LED light for increased visibility in dark spaces
- Includes two (2) 18V – 4A batteries, a quick charger TCL – 6, a 1/4'' (6 mm) magnetic bit holder, a removable belt clip, and a rigid Systainer carrying case.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.