Achieve more compact pocket holes with the Kreg Micro Pocket Drill Bit. Compatible with the Kreg Micro Drill Guide System KJMICROGB, it creates a 25% smaller pocket-hole which is perfect when working with ½’’ stock (12mm). The Kreg KJD/MICRO requires the use of Kreg Pan-Head Pocket Hole Screws (SPS).
- 25% smaller pocket-hole diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg KJMICROGB Jig®
- Works with 1/2" (12mm) stock and narrow stock down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.