One never has too many clamps in a workshop, but there comes a time when the budget talks. If this happens, an economical way to solve the problem is to buy pipe clamps because of the versatility they may offer.
With only a couple of clamps and a few different pipe lengths, you will be able to face all kinds of situations. But be careful: not just any kind of pipe will fit your clamps.
- Manufactured in Canada, our ¾"dia. black steel pipes meet the tolerances of specification ASTM A53 and adapt well to most of the popular clamp brands offered on the market
- They are threaded on both ends. On one end, you can screw the head jaw. On the other end, you can fix a coil spring stop (when provided) in order to avoid the tail jaw sliding off the end of the pipe
- With this double thread, you can reverse the head and tail jaws in order to ensure an even wear, then a longer life
- Another very good reason is that you can also join them with a mechanical coupling and make longer pipe clamps
- Finally, and not the least, orange or red clamps have a nicer look on black pipes...
- Made 6" (150mm) longer than their nominal size to accommodate the jaws, they are available in 5 popular sizes:
Model Capacity Weight
CEN5030 30" (760mm) 3lb (1,4kg)
CEN5036 36" (915mm) 4lb (1,8kg)
CEN5048 48" (1220mm) 5lb (2,3kg)
CEN5060 60" (1500mm) 6lb (2,8kg)*
CEN5072 72" (1830mm) 7lb (3,2kg)*
*These dimensions go beyond the standards of shipping by post or courier. Additional charges may apply.
The Boss has a piping hot deal for you!
Boss’tip: clean any oil off the pipe and apply a coat of wax to keep the glue from sticking.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.