Used for decades in North America, a pipe clamp is a handy and economical two-piece fixture made of a head jaw with handle that remains fixed at one end of a 3/4" dia threaded black pipe and a tail jaw that slides up and down the pipe to adjust firmly (clutch friction) to the width of the glued material. Bessey has revisited its popular series “H” model to make a model quite simply unique:
- Made of cast iron with powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Clever freestanding foot design that allows stabilizing the clamp on the work surface
- Adequate height of the fixture to ensure full clearance for turning the crank handle
- 3" long (75 mm) ACME type threaded spindle for smooth action
- 15mm hexagonal head to allow tightening by means of an impact driver
- Large 2" x 2-." (50 x 57 mm) jaws equipped with plastic pads
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.