Door Master Clamp model SDM-TM for tenon and mortice miter doors and cope and stick doors (90e); designed for quick and accurate assembly, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors
Available in two models: SDM-TM and SDM2-TM (single or double work area)
The SDM-TM is suitable for the assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has four clamps per section.
The RDM2-TM model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has six clamps per section.
Built on an Industrial strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master SDM-TM and SDM2-TM feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders
The pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for the operator.
Sequential clamping system
Heavy duty - Maintenance-Free Unit - Effortless Setups
For more details on the clamp configuration for each model, please click here.
- Capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96"
- Small part insert for minimum door size 5 ½" x 5 ½"
- Support bar for long doors
- Adjustable front plate for vertical clamp covered with UHMW, required for MDF doors (one per vertical clamp)
- Contact surfaces covered with UHMW for MDF doors
- ON/OFF clamping system (with 2-position valve)
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified pneumatic system to allow two preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.