The CNC routing center HD500 is the latest addition to the Shark product line. It stands out for its remarkable design that includes all the robustness of the HD series to a clean and space-saving format for your workshop.
** Special order, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery **
- Thanks to its colour touch screen pendant, the use of a computer in the workshop is no longer required to operate it, but still remains possible with the included Ready2Control interface.
- Features a rigid interlocking aluminium table and a heavy-duty gantry built to handle large routers (sold separately) like Dewalt DW618, Bosch 1617 or the Next Wave 2hp water cooled spindle brushless motor (SHK20157)
- This machine has anti-backlash and wear compensated high precision lead screws on all three axes. It also features adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting.
- Includes the exclusive Next Wave Virtual Zero Unlimited that “maps” the surface of your table or workpiece and uses the map as a dynamic reference point that virtually eliminates problems caused by warped or bowed workpieces. (Requires SHK20141touch plate)
- Compatible with all HD series accessories from Next Wave. The 2 hold down clamps included will hold your parts securely whether they are made of wood, plastic or non-ferrous metals.
- Table dimensions: 16"(406mm) large x 36"(915mm) long
- XYZ axis travel: 13"(330mm) x 25"(635mm) x 7"(177mm)
- Overall dimensions: 24-1/4"(617mm) L x 36"(915mm) L x 24-1/2"(622mm) H
- Router on/off control
- Made in USA
- 2 years warranty
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.