Lightweight, compact, and impressively powerful, the new 12V screwdriver series provides more torque than the previous generation. The compact CXS 12 drill driver is a versatile tool that can handle common tasks. It combines great power with a very compact design. Equipped with numerous accessories, its various chuck types are designed for diverse tasks and work in narrow or cornered areas. Ideal for cabinet installers, the CXS 12 comes with a wide range of innovative features and accessories.
- Impressive ergonomics and reduced weight for easier drilling and screwing
- Compact and ergonomic construction for work in confined spaces
- Powerful EC-TEC brushless motor for optimal power and durability
- Ergonomic C-shaped handle brings the user closer to the bit axis for more precise and less tiring work
- Quick and tool-free accessory changes to switch between drilling and screwing, as well as drilling or screwing at an angle, thanks to the FastFix connection
- Wide range of bits covering multiple types of uses. All bits from the current 18V range are compatible with the CXS 12
- High-quality lithium-ion battery with rubber over mould to protect materials
- 12V - 2.5A battery with built-in charge indicator
- Compatible with all 18V cordless chargers from Festool
- Integrated LED lighting for increased visibility of the work area
- This comprehensive set includes the CXS 12 12V brushless drill driver, two (2) 12V - 2.5A batteries, a fast charger, a ¼'' magnetic bit holder, a right-angle chuck, a 3/8'' FastFix chuck, and a T-Loc Systainer.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.