Ideal for custom and volume production runs, the DWM Drawer Master Assembly System offers the rugged construction and ease of set-up of high production machines at a fraction of the price.
THE DWM DRAWER MASTER
- Assembles drawers with standard finger-type dovetails, sliding-type dovetails, bored and doweled drawers, and tongue & dado box joints
- Features an ergonomic workstation suitable for assembly of your boxes directly in the clamp.
- Is equipped with double acting air cylinders that can apply compression progressively, allowing for easy fitting of the bottom panel in the lateral grooves
- Its mobile clamping surface is supported by a large triangular structure that is designed to apply the lateral compression evenly over the full height of your drawer boxes.
- The opening and closing of the clamp for different widths is done by releasing a simple latch.
- The Progressive Compression Mode operates as a jog button. It offers the operator total control and flexibility in the execution of the assembly process.
- Its two-hand control keeps your operator's fingers away from the danger zone during the compression cycle.
- Universal Drawer Box Clamp with fixed left jaw
- Manually adjustable right hand jaw
- Rapid set jaw opening - no tools needed for set up
- Suitable for dovetail or dowel construction capacity
- 10"" height x 24"" width x 36"" length capacity
- ""Quick"" or ""Progressive Compression"" assembly modes
- Two-Hand push-button operation safety feature
- Available in 42"" length capacity
- An optional support stand allows you to assemble your drawers with the bottom plate on the topside of the clamp
- The riser bar option also enables you to assemble drawers with lipped fronts. For 4""or 6"" deep drawers
- Support stand for bottom side assembly of drawer bottom plate
- Support bracket to facilitate assembly of drawer box top member
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.