The KPHJ230 Pocket-Hole Jig Micro allows to create a 33% smaller pocket hole, similar to our 500- and 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jig Micro-Pocket Drill Guide accessories. This is ideal for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide.
- Twist-apart design for variable pocket-hole spacing
- Positioning sliders for 1/2"- and 3/4"-thick materials
- Material thickness tail removes for repair projects
- Durable, impact-resistant construction
- GripMaxx anti-slip surface
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.