You can now easily convert your NOVA™ chuck into a fast and accurate pen blank drilling tool.
This new NOVA™ pen plus jaw set is designed especially to hold pen blanks for drilling and will provide a vibration free, solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks and an accurate centered hole every time.
- Each jaw segment is over 2”(50mm) long, has “V” groove and is secured by two screws which means the pen blank is gripped firmly without movement.
- These heavy duty jaws are designed with an internal profile that can handle larger squares and rounds turning blanks with ease and minimal vibration.
- In contracted position, it can grip up to 9"(23cm) long squares from 10mm(0.40") up to 30mm(1.80") and 10"(25cm) long rounds from 11,5mm(0.45") up to 20mm(0.70") dia.
- In expanded position, it will grip up to 10"(25cm) long rounds from 35mm(1.35") up to 68mm(2.65") dia.
- Being mounted on a lathe the turner has more control over motor speed and a much better control of the feed speed which help to prevent break out on those delicate pen walls.
- Also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the pen kit tubes (while almost impossible on a press drill
- Super convenient for small run pen making; all operations are based around the lathe, no more need for a press drill or a pen vice.
Drilling pen blanks will be like magic!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.