Founded in Italy in the early 1960s, Freud Tools has established itself as a manufacturer of superior carbide cutting tools and a world leader in cutting tool technology. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own “Micrograin” carbide for each tool application to maximize the cutting life and performance. With several unique design features, sizes and coatings, Freud saw blades are among the longest lasting and best performing blades in the industry. In its brand new 20 000 m2 (215 000 ft2) factory, Freud produces 1 blade every 5 seconds which means 16 000 blades every day.
- Like the P410 which is the ultimate combination of fused tooth grind geometry, blade tooth rigidity, precise tensioning, special carbide blend and superior carbide brazing, this Premier Fusion P410T from Freud it is designed with a thin kerf that requires less power and allows for faster feed rate.
- Combining an 18° hook with 30° alternate tooth design, this” one blade does it all “blade allows precise cuts with exceptional finish in softwood and hardwood up to 1-1/2’’ (ripping) and 3-1/2’’ (crosscutting) as well as on plywood and laminate.
- It can be used on table saw, radial arm saw and miter saw.
- Laser cut and electronically balanced and tensioned blade body for superior flatness.
- Equipped with expansion slots for reduced heat and anti-vibration design for less noise.
- The blade body protected by” Perma-Shield “can resist binding in large volume cutting and will reduce blade warp, corrosion and pitch built-up.
- Teeth are made in TiCo™ (titanium/cobalt) high density carbide tip for extended blade life.
Freud saw blades – precisely the best!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.