Kreg® 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs are great for making repairs to almost anything built of wood. The KPHJ320 jig provides all the versatility and reliability you expect from a Kreg jig and its new improved design makes it even easier to use. Whether you’re familiar or new to pocket-hole joinery, you will enjoy the many great features that make the 300-Series jigs so convenient.
- Complete pocket-hole kit including two drill guides with a spacer, one drill bit with a stop collar, one hex wrench thickness gauge, one universal clamp adapter, 40 screws with a 6’’ square drive bit
- Features two material thickness stops that allow a quick and simple setup for most common materials (1/2’’ – 5/8’’ – 3/4’’ – 1-1/2’’)
- Rubber anti-slip base surface for an increased stability and safety
- Equipped with a removable universal clamp pad adapter
- Easy-set drill bit design with etched markings that indicates the drilling depth
- Easy to use material gauge built into the stop collar hex wrench
- Expandable, versatile design allowing many configurations for small and large projects
- Comes in a durable storage and carrying case
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.