Like most trimmers, this tool is specifically designed for top and bottom trimming. The lower guard includes a retractable pivot guide to be used for rounding corners. It includes many features:
- Specially designed large surface base with a large round knob that makes it more stable and more maneuverable around the workpiece
- Hidden edge razor inside the base provided for quick minor trim
- Micro-adjustable scale (0.05mm/0.002in) allows for precise and accurate trimming
- Clear polycarbonate vacuum cover with 25mm (1") dia outlet allows for superior dust collection
- Speed: 30,000 RPM
- Power: 450W – 110V with 2.5M (8-¼’) long cord
- Net weight: 2,3kg (5 lbs)
- Provided with ¼" precision collet, 5/64" radius carbide round over bit, wrenches and plastic case
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.