For over 80 years, Titebond® brand wood glues have set the industry standard. Developed and manufactured by one of the oldest and most respected adhesive companies in the world, Franklin International, the Titebond® brand and Titebond® products have withstood the test of time.
Premium Titebond® II has been the #1 selling wood glue over the last years.
- Titebond® II is weatherproof and is the first leading brand glue to pass the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification which qualifies it for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Titebond® II is ideal for interior woodworking but also excellent for many outdoor projects (down to 55°F/13°C)
- It has the shortest open time of 3 to 5 minutes and can be used for radio-frequency gluing systems
- Easy to use, it provides strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce set time at 15 minutes
- Provides a strong bond (3,750 psi) on wood-to-wood applications which is stronger that the wood itself
- Honey cream color, it is solvent free, does not require the use of gloves and cleans up with water
- It has no health issues, is non-toxic and FDA approved for indirect food contact
- Unaffected by finishes, it has a very high viscosity (4,000cps), it sands easily and offers a two year shelf life
It is available in 16oz(475ml) and 32oz(950ml) bottles for small shops as well as in 1gal(3.8l) and 5gal(19l) containers for the industry.
Premium: The Best Seller!
Tip from the Boss: Glue hates frost. Plan ahead and stock up because shipment by freight carrier from December until April is at the recipient’s own risks.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.