If you make pens and bottle stoppers, this self-centering vise will allow you to make quickly precise centered drill holes.
- Equipped with a fully adjustable heavy duty toggle clamp with black T-handled grip to allow quick clamping for repeatable drilling and increased production
- Jaws are "V" notched in the centre to form a 8mm(5/16") square which helps to secure round blanks and eliminates drilling off center holes. The usable surface is 55mm(2-1/8") wide x 65mm(2-1/2") high
- Jaws slide on side supports and are adjusted via a round knurled nut. Once set, the vise will remain centered for every subsequent pen blank
- Maximum tightening capacities are 45mm(1-3/4") long x 55mm(2-1/8") wide
- The base has 3 slotted fixing holes and one 19mm(3/4") dia hole to allow the drill bit to get through the blank. A 6mm(1/4") thick sacrificial board is included in case where off center holes are required
- The whole kit forms a sturdy 260mm(10-1/4") long x 85mm(3-3/8") wide x 80mm(3-1/8") high vise that weighs 1.70kg(3.6lb)
Quick for repetitive drilling!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.