5 section Rotary Door Clamp for tenon and mortice doors; designed for quick and accurate assembly, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors
Available in two models: RDM-TM and RDM2-TM (single or double work area)
The RDM is suitable for the assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has four clamps per section.
The RDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts of 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has six clamps per section.
Built on an Industrial strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master RDM-TM and RDM2-TM feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders, and a gear motor for counterclockwise rotation of its sections.
Sequential clamping system
Corner adjustment by push buttons
Heavy duty - Maintenance-Free Unit - Effortless Setups - Hundreds of doors per shift
For more details on the clamp configuration for each model, please click here.
- Capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96"
- 8 sections instead of 5
- Combined sections
- Automatic Sections Indexing:
- adjustable to the operator's selected working height,
- eliminating guesswork and providing a consistent working height,
- reducing risks of injury and fatigue.
- 220 or 440 or 600 / 3 / 60 electric motor for rotation
- Variable speed rotation
- Small part insert for minimum door size 5 ½" x 5 ½"
- Support bar for long doors
- Adjustable front plate for vertical clamp covered with UHMW, required for MDF doors (one per vertical clamp)
- Contact surfaces covered with UHMW for MDF doors
- ON/OFF clamping system (with 2-way valve)
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified pneumatic system to allow two preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.