Those who own a scroll saw already know the versatility of this little marvel. It can handle fretwork, inlay and marquetry and it will cut a fine kerf in a wide range of materials.
What is unique here, the little blade is just as important as the machine. Because the blade sizes vary in thickness and width and considering the intricacy of some patterns and the thickness and the hardness of wood, only experience will help to get the right compromise between smoothness, speed and durability.
Among all the fantastic creatures of the Greek mythology, Pegasus (Pégas®) is one of the most known. This winged divine horse responsible for bringing lightning and thunder was chosen to represent these scroll saw blades considered among the finest in the world.
- Manufactured in Switzerland (since 1966) from high quality carbon steel, Pégas® uses a proven fabricating process that creates long lasting durable blades
- The edge is initially machined which provides precise and rigid teeth and warrants high quality cuts
- The special thermic treatment carried out to each blade after machining the teeth allows to achieve the highest hardness possible and guarantees toughness and optimum flexibility
- Pégas® blades share the same universal codification used in woodworking and each pack contains one dozen blades.
Add a bit of legend to your artwork!
Use the new Pegas® Super-Skip Sawblade when you want to achieve a smooth finish from an aggressive blade. Specially designed for hard and medium-hardwoods, Super-Skip also works perfectly on Acrylic with a reduced speed. The spaces between the teeth of the SuperSkip blade are wider than the normal skip-tooth configuration. This enables the blade to cut very quickly, leaving a smooth finish. The surface sawdust is whisked away and the edge remains clean.Recommandées pour les bois durs, mi-durs, le corian et les plastiques
- Recommanded for softwoods and plywood
- Usable for hardwoods and medium hardwoods
- Not recommanded for corian, plastics, ferrous metals, brass, copper and aluminum
|Code||Universal #||Blade Thick||Blade Width||Number of teeth per inch TPI||Cutting Trace||Surface Finish||Underside Finish|
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.