Flat rulers are probably the most valuable tools of your workbench because when it comes to the step of cutting final dimensions, even tape measure will not provide the accuracy required.
GROZ manufactures different sizes of rulers designed for checking, measuring, marking, setting up tooling and laying out projects.
- Rigid flat rulers that can be used as straightedges
- Slightly flexible, they conform to convex and concave shapes
- Made of stainless steel with a convenient hanging hole
- Polished finish provides low-reflective surface for easy reading
- Engraved measurement graduations with clear and contrasting markings
- Markings run from one end so that one can measure from an inside corner
- Provide accurate measurements imperial (1/16", 1/32", 1/64") and metric (1 mm and 1/2 mm)
- On the reverse side one finds a conversion table in/mm and reference charts for tap and thread
4 lengths available:
- (GROSR6) 6"/150mm long x 5/8"(16mm) wide
- (GROSR12) 12"/300mm long x 15/16"(24mm) wide
- (GROSR24) 24"/600mm long x 1"(25mm) wide
- (GROSR40) 40"/1000mm long x 1-3/16"(30mm) wide
No way, that’s the rule!
Suggestion from the Boss: Plan to keep at least two sizes: a handy 6"(150mm) long that can be kept in your pocket and a 24"(600mm) long that will cover most of your lay outs.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.