If you want to make taper parts, you will need to build a tapering jig and this may require a lot of time and effort. Centurion offers this simple and inexpensive tapering jig that will definitely make you change your mind.
- Two anodise aluminum guide bars measuring 615mm(24-1/4") long x 30mm(1-1/4") square
- Graduated scale in degrees (0 – 15°) and in inches/foot (0 – 3")
- Side stop designed to hold the workpiece in place
- 75mm(3") high push handle
- Being guided along the rip fence, it can be used on either right or left side of the blade. Just reverse the handle and the stop
At that price, no need to make yours!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.