A miter gauge is generally provided as standard equipment when we buy a table saw. It is essential and even safe for crosscutting and mitering. However, a good miter gauge cannot solve all needs. For instance, long boards will force the miter gauge while wide boards will require the use of a crosscut sled.
Since finding “The” perfect miter gauge appears to be a difficult task, Centurion® offers you its “Triangular” miter gauge which is a very accurate working instrument that stays one step ahead of the competition thanks to these great features:
- Both lightweight and robust, its unique triangular design provides all the accuracy you may need when crosscutting
- The 21-½"(45mm) long x 3/4"(19mm) wide x 3/8"(9,5mm) thick guide bar is equipped with a 7/8"(22mm) dia disc intended to safely hold the miter gauge on the table (removable if desired)
- Equipped with a sturdy convenient handle, the guide bar has 3 adjustment slots that provide a snug fit in a standard 3/4’’ (19mm) miter slot
- The telescopic arm has an easy to read graduation index, 9 pre-set angle holes with spring load detent (+45°, +30°, +22.5°, +15°, 0°, -15°, -22,5°, -30°, -45°) and locks securely in place at any angle
- The 24"(60cm) long profiled aluminium fence slides laterally and comes with an extension to support material up to 42"(105cm) long
- To avoid the material moving, the fence can be covered with an abrasive stick on tape (included) for more stability
- A sliding flip stop and a measuring tape are also included to enable accurate and repetitive cuts
- It has also the ability to quickly convert to fit right or left hand table saws
Accuracy and stability at any angle!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.