The Fein MM300-PLUS oscillating tool is equipped with the StarlockPlus mounting system allowing for quick accessory changes without any loss of power transmission for optimal performance. Its 250W variable-speed motor (11,000 – 20,000 osc/min) enables the operator to adapt the performance based on materials, applications and the various accessories available.
- Powerful 250W variable-speed motor for versatile continuous performance
- Compact and lightweight design (3.09 lb) for controlled and comfortable operation
- Long industrial cable of 16' (5 metres) for extensive movement within the workspace without the need for an extension cord
- Equipped with the StarlockPlus mounting system – The new industry standard for ultra-fast accessory changes without compromising oscillation power transmission
- The set includes the MM300 oscillating tool, three (3) multipurpose blades, and a hard-carrying case
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.