Made of high-quality material, the Jessem ‘’Wood Sabre’’ Metric Marking Gauge allows precise marking of material on a range of 0 to 150 mm. Made of solid anodized aluminum, its slick ergonomic design features a large 76 mm wide stainless steel reference face for a smooth sliding across the material. Its guide shaft design features grooves that allow adjustments by 12.7 mm intervals and has clear etched lines that precisely display the position of the blade. It is equipped with a spring-loaded ball bearing that snaps in the groove of the shaft for precise and quick adjustments at 12.7 mm intervals. Its fine micro-adjustment mechanism with laser engraved scale allows a fine adjustment of the blade which moves the blade 1.6 mm by revolution with fine-tune feature allowing ultra-precise adjustment down to 0.1 mm for unmatched accuracy.
- One of a kind, ultra-precise marking gauge made of high-quality material
- Bevelled A2 tool steel blade, hardened to 60 RC, retracts below the reference face to prevent damage when not in use
- Slick ergonomic design made of solid anodized aluminum with a large 76 mm wide stainless steel reference face
- Incredibly precise with fine micro adjustment down to 0.1 mm
- Adjustable guide shaft design features grooves that allow adjustments by 12.7 mm intervals
- Adjustable guide shaft with clear laser etched lines and numbers indicating the position of the blade
- Also available in imperial measurements, see product JES08801
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.