Toggle clamps have been used in the industry for many years because of their ability to securely fasten stock on jigs and fixtures. The problem is that any time the thickness of your stock changes, you need to grab a couple of wrenches to adjust the clamping head accordingly. Once again Bessey continues to innovate and introduced a revolutionary auto-adjust toggle clamp series that can replace a range of competitive clamps for the following reasons:
- It automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining constant clamping force. No more time consuming manual adjustment of the spindle height to maintain safe and correct clamping force.
- Once mounted, it is fast and easy to adjust. Clamping force is set by turning the pressure screw to the desired force (variable 25 to 250 lbs).
- The swivel spindle has a 7/8" dia. removable non marring plastic cap.
- The adjustable base plate offers versatile mounting capacities.
- The large ergonomic soft handle offers greater ease of operation.
- 0-10mm (3/8") height clamping capacity
Fussy adjustments are now over!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.